Christmas is coming ! Do you believe in Santa ? and do you Do you believe that anyone can come to your house and deep clean your carpets For £10 or £20 and stay in business?
Lets Just study the photo above ,
- Van £10,000
- Alltec Hot water extraction machine £2000
- Taski Ranger Low Moisture Rotary Up to £2000 for full kit
- Sebo Vacuum Cleaner £380
- Then there is solutions and spotters ,extra tools insurance ,pipes extra spotters.
- Marketing £2000
As you can see that is over £16,000 and that isn’t a lot compared to Larger firms .
So you can see its impossible to run a business on cleaning carpets at £10 a room.
The only way they can do it is
- Add high Ph detrgent to their hot water extraction machine, this damages wool fibers
- Add on costs that they never mentioned on the Phone
- Use small under powered machines that leave the dirt still in the
carpets and wet for days.
- Use cheap detergent that causes rapid re-soiling , some even use Daz
- Have no training
- Complete jobs as fast as they can
Remember always use a fully trained carpet cleaner , as anything less could end up costing you more than £10