A few weeks ago I attended a hard floor and Maintenance course at restormate headquarters based in cramlington .
Restormate Run by John and Lynn Kelly is a supplier of all carpet cleaning sundries and equipment that covers all of the uk online and is based in the North East .
John was a one time a carpet cleaner himself and has a wealth of knowledge and is always eager to give good solid advice on all cleaning and training matters .
Hard Floor Care & Maintenance Course
Trainer : Jamie Pearson
- 4th Generation of my family involved in the cleaning and maintenance industry
- began working part time during my school days on daily cleaning, flood restoration and specialist cleaning projects.
- Training of Floorcare contractor network for flooring manufacturer by age of 17.
- Responsible for delivery of major restoration projects from age of 19.
- Managing portfolio exceeding 1,000,000m2 per annum maintained from age of 21.
- Managing portfolio exceeding 1,000,000m2 per annum maintained from age of 21.These are the reasons I traveled a 300 mile round trip as Jamie is a expert in his field in not only hard floors but in how to acquire high end jobs and clients .
I would recommend that if you are interested in starting a hard floor restoration company , spend the day with Jamie First
Here is a couple of photos of Dans first restoration of a very badly soiled and stained vinyl tiled floor, in a car showroom in the wakefield and barnsley area .