One thing I love when I go to carpet cleaning road shows is looking in other carpet cleaners Vans,
so heres a list of items I Carry in my van whilst out on the roads of Barnsley and Wakefield,wombwell and rotherham
- Hot Water extraction Machine . Its a Alltec 40, the 40 means it holds 40 litres of water.
- Taski ranger low speed rotary plus scrub brush, shampoo
brush,various different pads for Lm cleaning.
- Twin jet wand
- 2 x 75 foot lengths of vacuum hose this will be enough to run the machine from out side and still reach all the rooms in a std 3 bed semi.
- 2 x 75 foot of high pressure solution hoses
- A sebo 36 vacuum cleaner
- Towels about 5 of various sizes
- Carpet brush
- Upholstery hand tool
- 2 x buckets one for dirty water one for clean
- 25 litre container ,I use this to carry hot water ,saves time and somtimes there is no water or heating at some homes
- Solutions I carry a basic amount due to space. shockwave a high ph powder used for very dirty and greasy carpets ,Dynamall a dry clean solution, and spm for most general cleans
- spotters, acetone, surgical spirits,rust remover, white spirits,peroxide 9%,a ph neutral detergent , a enzyme detergent
- receipt book,cards pens
- Iphone 4s great for taking pics, built in sat nav links to google
- First aid kit
- jump leads
- 15 metres extension cable
- small electric tyre pump
- then odds and sods like knife , spanner screwdriver , bottled water
- Pump up sprayer
- Magma instant water heater , turns cold water into 110 degrees of heat in two mins.
- Prochem Pro 35 crb dry and wet cleaner for agitation and encapsulation cleaning.