We managed to clean this Suite back to nearly new by using micro splitters which is a eco product that is non detergent based cleaning solution.
We also invested in a small box that you may notice in front of our new upholstery machine it’s called a magma heater , and it Instantly heats the water used to rinse out the dirt, grease and head oils up to 110 degrees, which is steaming hot. this little box cost over £500 and it’s great at cutting through those grease and oils.
if you ever wondered how some carpet cleaners charges can vary so much well this is the reason they buy cheap solutions. and cheap underpowered machines that don’t deep clean or extract all the moisture, so you end up with a cheap job with poor results. we stive to invest in products that are the best that are available , so we are constantly looking for new solutions , more powerful machines , so that we can deliver a quality service that keeps customer returning year after year.
Magma heater and Air flex extractor.
Used on a suite clean in south yorkshire
Two seater sofa cleaned using non detergent based upholstery solution
Heres another that we cleaned in Wakefield
A Flat weave sofa before and after cleaning
One thing I love when I go to carpet cleaning road shows is looking in other carpet cleaners Vans,
Vw Caddy 2.0 Tdi return 50 mpg fully loaded
so heres a list of items I Carry in my van whilst out on the roads of Barnsley and Wakefield,wombwell and rotherham
And here is some I keep for back up and commercial work
- Hot Water extraction Machine . Its a Alltec 40, the 40 means it holds 40 litres of water.
hot water extraction machine
- Taski ranger low speed rotary plus scrub brush, shampoo
Taski ranger slow speed Rotary Buffer
brush,various different pads for Lm cleaning.
- Twin jet wand
- 2 x 75 foot lengths of vacuum hose this will be enough to run the machine from out side and still reach all the rooms in a std 3 bed semi.
- 2 x 75 foot of high pressure solution hoses
- A sebo 36 vacuum cleaner
- Towels about 5 of various sizes
- Carpet brush
- Upholstery hand tool
- 2 x buckets one for dirty water one for clean
- 25 litre container ,I use this to carry hot water ,saves time and somtimes there is no water or heating at some homes
- Solutions I carry a basic amount due to space. shockwave a high ph powder used for very dirty and greasy carpets ,Dynamall a dry clean solution, and spm for most general cleans
Dynamall dry carpet cleaning solution
- spotters, acetone, surgical spirits,rust remover, white spirits,peroxide 9%,a ph neutral detergent , a enzyme detergent
- receipt book,cards pens
- Iphone 4s great for taking pics, built in sat nav links to google
- First aid kit
- jump leads
- 15 metres extension cable
- small electric tyre pump
- then odds and sods like knife , spanner screwdriver , bottled water
- Pump up sprayer
- Magma instant water heater , turns cold water into 110 degrees of heat in two mins.
- Prochem Pro 35 crb dry and wet cleaner for agitation and encapsulation cleaning.
Debris and hairs removed by pro 35 from a rug after vacuuming
air flex mini and magna instant heater
power flyte Hot water extraction machine
sebo duo and sebo vac
Magma heater turns cold water hot very fast
Vac and solution hose 3 lengths will allow you to complete most 3 bed house with the machine left outside
Posted in Barnsley Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Tagged airflex, carpet cleaning yorkshire, contents of my van, magma heater, power flyte, rotowash, sebo, sebo duo, solution hoses, van, Wakefield, wombwell