I picked up some zero dry time Encap from my local carpet supply shop this week , it has a new formula , which smell a bit citrus like.
It has great stain removing qualities and leaves carpet clean fresh deodorised and protected all in one application .
Zero dry time in action , and dry in under a hour
This is the company that I did my training, and Paul pearce was the trainer then .
This is a great opportunity for anyone just starting out , from a company you can trust .
We are holding some 1 day hands on training days just for ‘start-ups’ like yourself. The day is free and it is instructed by Paul Pearce.
The next date we have spaces is on Monday, 27th October. If you are interested in coming along or would like more info you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01763 208222.
Karra – Alltec
Excellent advice from a Pro
Complete Care Systems
Upholstery cleaning is something that Complete Care Systems loves to do! It is one of the major things that keeps your home happy and healthy. Why is that you ask? Well here are four reasons why this is one of the best things you could do for your home.
1. Appearance of your furniture. Nobody wants their upholstery to look dingy, gross, or worn down. The dirt in your upholstery makes your furniture look awful. Upholstery cleaning keeps your furniture looking nicer for a longer period of time, especially if it is new.
2. Extended wear on your furniture. Most people I know cannot afford to buy new furniture all the time, nor do they want to. Upholstery cleaning can help with the wear on your furniture by taking out all of the dirt and grime; making your furniture hold up through all of life’s adventures.
3. Family’s health. We…
View original post 198 more words
This is a brief outline of how to clean a carpet from arriving at the customers Door
- Knock on the door , and take two paces back , no one likes someone in their face
- Introduce yourself and confirm that work that is to be carried out
- Inspect all carpets and identify what the construction is , wool, nylon, polypropylene etc do a burn test if needed
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly noting any burns, stains , bad fitting or areas of concern and point these out to the customer before starting to apply pre-spray.
- choose the solution best suited to the carpet to be cleaned On wool I nearly always use a wool safe product which is low ph. mix your chosen solution fresh every time with warm to hot water unless direction say otherwise. always follow dilution guides
- Spray the solution onto the carpet( apply more to the dirtier areas and less to the clean areas) and allow to dwell for a few minutes then agitate using either a carpet brush or use a crb, sebo duo or rotary with a shampoo brush attached , then allow to dwell a further 10 to 15 mins . check all the edges for draught marks and agitate
- Set up your equipment adding acid rinse to your tank if needed , and then begin extracting using over lapping with your wand and use plenty of dry strokes
- Once completed check for any stains left and and filter lines that are left apply separate solutions to this if not completely gone such as prochem filter out, always flush out any other product you apply to the carpet
- Groom the carpet and dry using turbo Dryers if needed
This week I picked up a large tub of Mpower from a friend Nick Robertson-vousden down in Cornwall.
Nick owns world of clean and has been at the forefront of new carpet cleaning solutions that are safe to the environment and also kids ,pets.
I have been using Mpower all week the the results have been truly amazing, here is the description of Mpower
M-power is one of the most Eco-friendly cleaning solutions available . M-Power has been tested to ensure that all compounds that are considered toxic or otherwise hazardous to the operator or the environment are not present in this unique formulation.
Every product in the M-Power range uses powerful natural-molecular technology combined with advanced biotechnology techniques. The result of this new technology is an amazing range of environmentally friendly and biologically active cleaning solutions, which clean without compromising performance or safety. Derived from renewable sources, M-Power Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is safe in use, storage and disposal.
Manufactured from 100% natural plant based materials.
M-Power Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, is:
- Derived from renewable/sustainable sources
- Fully Biodegradable
- Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to its unique natural-molecular cleaning action.
- Non-toxic to humans and pets
- Non-toxic to aquatic life
- Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
- Non-caustic – Non-combustible – Non-corrosive – Non-flammable – Non-fuming – Non-hazardous – Non-polluting
M-Power Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner contains:
- NO ammonia
- NO animal products
- NO Bacteria or Enzymes
- NO artificial ingredients
- NO isopropyl alcohol
- NO phosphates
- NO solvents (apart from water)
- NO synthetic chemicals
- NO harmful ingredients
- NO Soap or detergents
Its a great product but does need to be mixed to the correct dilution at 120-1 in hot or warm water and using mechanical agitation also helps that could be done by a sebo duo , crb or rotary.
Also I find that a 15 to 20 minute dwell time after agitation helps , before extracting with just plain water .
This product also deodorises as well as cleaning and breaking stains down , I also use it on upholstery and use toweling mitt and light brushing for agitation
Here is a guide to the cost of flooding and how to avoid it supplied by ” David Hur” from ” My Alarm Center ”
Its never to early to learn a new skill